Thank you for visiting our Website (“Website”). This Website is designed, implemented and operated by The Crown Prince Foundation (“CPF”), located at the King Hussein Business Park – Amman, Jordan.
About Using the Website
By using this Website you are accepting all terms of this Legal Notice. If you do not agree with anything in this Legal Notice you should not use this Website.
Content of the Website
This website contains authentic information, text, documents, logos, info-graphs, photos, videos, biographies, press releases, social media links, technical information and any other materials, hereinafter referred to as “Content”.
Content by Users
As a user of the Website, you agree to adhere to the terms of the Website and you will be responsible for all content that you download, use, post, share, or upload. You must also comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws. CPF is not and shall not be responsible for user content and you should not download, use, post, share, or upload any content that may cause harm, offence, damage to others, or constitute an infringement of third party intellectual property rights or prohibited use of the Website as describe below.
Prohibited Use of This Website
When using this Website you have agreed that you will not engage in or attempt to engage in any of the following practices, which constitute prohibited use of the Website:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation;
- Sending or attempting to send unsolicited commercial messages, including promotions or advertisements for products or services, “spam”, “chain mail” or “junk mail”;
- Sending or attempting to send any material that is considered as unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, vulgar, obscene or otherwise unacceptable material of any kind or nature.
- Sending or attempting to send materials containing viruses, bugs or any other similar harmful programming;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the access of any visitors to this Website, including without limitation, sending a “virus” to the Website or any network or system provided by CPF or used to operate the Services, or overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “crashing,” or “mailbombing” any of the foregoing;
- Excessively high volume data transfers.
- Doing any act, offer and/or delivering services which are either banned/prohibited by law or violate any of the intellectual property right of any party in respect of such act/services.
General Terms and Conditions
- CPF shall have the right to make improvements, updates, modifications or changes to any content or information contained in this Website at any time without any prior notice.
- All content of this Website is copyright of its respective owner and/or CPF and shall be subject to protection by virtue of copyright, privacy and intellectual property laws. By accessing this Website you are not granted any right, authorization or license to use any of CPF’s intellectual property and are expressly prohibited from doing so without obtaining the prior written consent of CPF.
- In case you learn of any unlawful material or activity on this Website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, you shall inform CPF immediately. CPF will endeavour to do its best to investigate such incidents, and where applicable, to take down any unlawful material or activity.
- Usage, provided that a prior written consent of CPF has been obtained, of all or any of the content or information contained in this Website is limited to informational and non-commercial purposes only, and in good faith. Displaying any of the content must be accompanied with proper attribute to it legal owner.
Warranties and liabilities
- While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this Website is accurate, the Website is provided “as is” and CPF makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy, typo-error or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this Website is provided in good faith. CPF does not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading or the Website will always be available for use.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, CPF takes no responsibility, for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporality unavailable due to technical issues beyond CPF control.
- CPF shall not be held liable for any damages, directly or indirectly, arising from your access to, use or the performance of the Website or the Content. This includes but is not limited to any viruses, bugs or error which may affect you due to the access to, use of or downloading from the Website. Therefore, CPF recommend scanning all files before downloading.
- In no event will CPF be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, special, general, consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or any linked websites. Including, without limitation, any loss, loss of profit, business interruption or delay, loss of data, corruption of data or otherwise, whether or not expressly advised of the possibility of such damage.
In order to link to this Website on other websites, such links shall be made upon the consent of the CPF and in accordance with the terms listed below:
- Links pointing to this Website should not be misleading;
- Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to this Website;
- All links should point, unless we agree in writing otherwise, to [www.cpf.jo]; and
- You must not use CPF’s and/or any of its initiatives’ Website logo or any copyrights to link to this Website without CPF express written consent.
Links from This Website
- This Website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations; and
- CPF has no control over the nature, contents of third party websites and its availability, and CPF accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Personal Information Privacy
CPF respect personal information that you disclose by accessing to or using this Website. Accordingly, CPF warrant to keep and process such information in accordance with a reasonable standard of privacy and confidentiality, and not to provide such information to any party without acquiring your consent.
CPF may make amendments, updates, or changes on this Legal Notice at any time by publishing a new version on this Website without the need to give prior notice, therefore, CPF encourages you to revisit it to remain up-to-date of any changes amendment or updates.
This Site shall be governed by the applicable laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The Jordanian courts shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising with respect thereof. Moreover, proper consideration shall be given to any emerging Internet laws, customs, practices and generally accepted modes of conduct recognized by the internet community.